To sign-up for a DrOwl account, go to the iOS or Google Play stores and download DrOwl.
Then open up the app and tap the sign-up button in the lower left-hand side of the screen and follow the steps below to create your account:
- Add in your email.
- Choose a password that is at least 8 characters long and has at least 1 letter and 1 number.
- Enter your cell phone number.
- Click the box to agree to the DrOwl terms and conditions.
- Tap on the green next button on the lower right-hand side of the screen to continue.
A verification code will then be sent to your cell phone via a text message to verify your account. Once you get the verification code, enter it into the confirmation code box, and click the green next button to finish verifying your account.
- Add a picture of your ID; this step is optional and can be skipped.
- Fill in your name, date of birth, gender, zip code, and ethnicity.
- And click the green next button at the bottom of the screen to continue.